We always recognize the patient rights and we exactly know that every patient has the right to receive care and treatment regardless of race, culture, religion and sex. We exercise your rights while receiving treatment without making any discrimination. Patients have the right to :
- Have family/ representative and physician notified promptly of your admission, plan of care and expected outcomes.
- Respectful and considerate care
- Treatment care and services consistent with the hospital’s mission and capacity.
- Information in your clinical record has a complete explanation in understandable terms. You have also the right to : 1- privacy restrictions on medical report. 2-accounting of PHI ( protected health information) 3- request an amendment to your health record.
- Receive from your physician the information needed for you for any procedure or treatment
- Refuse or withdraw tratment as permitted by law and to be told what might happen because of your decision.
- Personal dignity and privacy
As a patient, you have the responsibility to:
· It is your responsibility to supply those caring for you with complete and exact information concerning your health, and to provide, in so far as possible, relevant documents.
· It is your responsibility to be considerate of other patients, their condition and dignity and treat them as you would expact them to treat you.
· It is your responsibility to comply with the rules of the hospital with regard to visiting hours, maintaining cleanliness, smoking regulations, safety regulations and the use of cellular phones.
Our policy is based on confidentiality and reliability. We make every effort to preserve patient’s information. We ask you for personal information or medical information to ensure that you receive an appropriate care and treatment. These infomations can be shared just only with staff to provide further medical treatment for you. We aim to give a friendly and Professional service to all patients and we take all complaints seriously. We try to do our best for patients’ saticfaction. We are committed to providing high quality services at a competitive cost within a safe environment. We are innovative and open-minded to changes. We have been improving our abilities and facilities day by day. We are commited to caring for all people who come through our doors , regardless of ability to pay , to the fullest extent allowed by law and available resources. Bodrum State Hospital is not for-profit organization and we aim to serve patients in better conditions.
Simply put,Our Guiding Principles;
Patients’ individual satisfaction with our services is the best measure of our success.
- Our employees and medical staff are most important organizational resource.
- Broad community participation in our programs is essential.
- An atmosphere of support and opennes encourages innovation.
- Quality can be continually improved in an atmosphere of support and openness.
- Quality care must be affordable.
- Be a significant positive force in our hospital.
- Caring is as important to quality health care as technology.
- Facilities and policies should be designed to enhance the healing process.
- We are commited to preserving and enhancing the environment.
- Responsibility and honesty are essential.
Suspendisse at libero porttitor nisi aliquet vulputate vitae at velit. Aliquam eget arcu magna, vel congue dui. Nunc auctor mauris tempor leo aliquam vel porta ante sodales. Nulla facilisi. In accumsan mattis odio vel luctus. Fusce egestas, augue in fermentum euismod, quam ante mattis lorem, a tempor ipsum mi sed elit.